03-23-15 10:37 AM
82 ... 234
tools
    Looks like FB is working properly again. Full screen pics are showing now and my comments to posts aren't going missing any more. Many users here are also reporting the same finding that FB started behaving last evening.
    03-22-15 09:50 AM
    It's working again for me as well.
    No doubt Facebook fixed the bug

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 11:21 AM
    I was having the same issue with pictures not loading in the hub and fb app. For about 4 days or so I restarted my z10 but no luck. But I did have to reset my wifi router and right after that it started working again. So I'm not sure if my router was the couse. But working again! For know!! Maby fb fixed it!!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 04:31 PM
    Now it s working, loading photos, no issue here

Via awesome Z3 keyboard
    03-23-15 01:08 AM
    The anonymity response was to another users response to my post. Meant more as a general statement. Also, you believe everyone on the Internet uses their real name just because it's posted online as a user name?

I understand that you feel the need to point out others bad grammer to feel superior to them but I have yet to call you out on any of the mistakes in your posts and did not plan to. This is due to the fact that not only am I intelligent enough to draw necessary information from a post that may not be written using perfect English but also that I have empathy for those who may not know better. I say this in no offense to, and in no way directed at, the OP.

I do find it comical that people feel the need to be tough online. It's understandable that people must feel important by attempting to bully others, which can be seen in a few psychological studies that I am aware of, but it has no real world effects.

Posted via CB10
    LOL. This, too, shall pass. . Anyway, I notice some mentioned that it's no longer an issue.
    03-23-15 10:34 AM
    No worries! It's all good. I totally knew your intent so was just pointing it out. Enjoy your day.

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Passport from Philadelphia
    I say we fire up the peace pipe......and pass it.
    03-23-15 10:36 AM
    Seriously, close down the thread. It was clearly a Facebook issue, not a BlackBerry issue. The issue is resolved. Why leave the thread open for all this less than peaceful banter?

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    03-23-15 10:37 AM
82 ... 234