07-04-13 01:39 PM
1,251 ... 2627282930 ...
tools
    I installed this earlier today with the sachup update method and so far it's great, much smoother than my carriers 10.1 that I updated from!

Thanks guys!
    05-31-13 10:32 PM
    Hmmm loaded Radio file from 1880 on this build and bricked my phone. What the? That was not expected... ugh... time to start over. Sigh...
    You must've not read my post. I exactly Upgrade via sachibar and tried to flash 1917 radio on it then bricked my phone. At least we can confirm this now happens with ANY radio files flashed onto a sachuped Z lol. Btw mine is now on autoloaded leaks with 1917 radio and MMS is now working and got my H+ back

10.1.0.2354 Autoloader for STL100-2//3/4-img_00000002.png
    10.1.0.2354 Autoloader for STL100-2//3/4-img_00000003.png

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 10:35 PM
    I'm pretty sure you can Shachibar with 2354 OS and 1880 Radio at the same time.
    I'm going to give it a shot anyway, and if it doesn't work I'll let you know.
    I think this is the last thing I'll try before going back to 2342!

Latest update from me after using the 1880 radio autoloader, security wipe, reboot and things looking ok:
    I did a couple more reboots and on the one where I removed the SIM, booted without the SIM, and rebooted with it back in,
    I'm back to having the 3G instead of 4G showing and "General Problems" trying to send MMS.
    The SIM thing seems to force the issue for me. Better to know now than waiting a few more reboots and having it pop up.
    I'm not sure I could follow all of the issues with your reboots, but I would be interested in the final result with 2354 and the 1880 radio.

I already have the 1880 radio installed with the 1880 (actually 1881), so I was going to just load the 2354 OS bar file without loading the 2354 radio file. This may be different from loading all of 2354 then back loading in the 1880 (1881) radio.

Given the problems everyone is having with these OS upgrades, it may all be in the details.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 10:37 PM
    Looks like we're all getting more resourceful with this stuff... thanks to Sasha, Kris, etc.

Me: Verizon STL100-4

Was having problems with calls getting dropped frequently when I had plenty of signal. Wasn't sure if it was hardware or software, but I was still getting reboots also on .2009 so I installed this first thing this morning.

Went okay, still had a call dropped so it may be a hardware thing... but no reboots all day. What DID happen, was at first it appeared there was no problem with MMS. Then after I wasn't getting a good connection to facebook, and I was having an issue where I couldn't upload a photo, I manually rebooted once or twice. Then I got a txt, and saw that the current conversation all of my previous txt conversations had been converted to MMS convos with several variations of each contact's number.

So now I just made an autoloader with .2354 OS and .1917 radio. Let's see what happens.
    05-31-13 10:46 PM
    You must've not read my post.
    28 pages of posts... probably not...

I'm back too after using the OS autoloader, security wipe and then restore. LTE and MMS are all good. It is what it is I guess.
    05-31-13 10:59 PM
    Was a very easy process and seems to be running fine on tmobile usa stl 3. Will report back later. Will also try side loading a app with that software. Thanks for the instructions on how to use the software!

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 11:07 PM
    I'm not sure I could follow all of the issues with your reboots, but I would be interested in the final result with 2354 and the 1880 radio.

I already have the 1880 radio installed with the 1880 (actually 1881), so I was going to just load the 2354 OS bar file without loading the 2354 radio file. This may be different from loading all of 2354 then back loading in the 1880 (1881) radio.

Given the problems everyone is having with these OS upgrades, it may all be in the details.
    It's kinda crazy.
    I've tried so many different ways so far, I might even be forgetting what some of them are.
    It seems different things are working for different people, but some things really have to be done in a specific order.

I haven't got much experience with Sachup/Sachibar. Hadn't even used them before yesterday.
    I'm thinking that maybe not putting the 2354 radio on it at all (1881 instead) might keep the problems at bay.
    Of course, I could also just brick the phone and have to start over again.
    Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what the source of my problems is.
    I'll post whatever I try next regarding the 1880 radio once I do give it a shot.

Hardware issue trust me sell Verizon and see it all the time on stock OS swap phone and its fixed. Maybe once in a blue Moon software might fix it but doubt it reading the all the posts. And again I've Swapped phones out for customer and no more problems.
    The really wierd thing is that with all the other autoloaders up until 2342, I'd never even done a security wipe. They went on in one shot, I restored from Link backups, and things worked fine from there on.

There could very well be a hardware issue, but you'd think I would have had more problems before now.

And unfortunately, if it is hardware, I guess I'll have to wait until I have problems with an official carrier-released 10.1.0.2xxx to try to get a warranty replacement.
    05-31-13 11:10 PM
    Been running this OS for the last few days and I love everything about it on my STL100-4 except the battery consumption. Just flashed .1917 radio files to see if it improves.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10!
    05-31-13 11:12 PM
    Been running this OS for the last few days and I love everything about it on my STL100-4 except the battery consumption. Just flashed .1917 radio files to see if it improves.

How do you flash the radio files? I tried to run .1880 radio exe file & the phone did not start again.... just got the red led blinking....
    05-31-13 11:51 PM
    Hello, just updated to .2354, I get notification for Text Messages in HUB, but when i click the message it does not open....... Which is the best Radio file with this version??

Battery also seems very bad.

Kindly help.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354, Vodafone, India
    That's because you came from the previous (bad) leak and either loaded over it or restored a backup from it. That leak trashed the SMS pointers and I've yet to find a way to fix it other than "don't do that", which means no restore from a backup taken off that version.

Incidentally a wipe will NOT fix it (I tried that.) A reflash via the autoloader WILL, provided you do not reload the backup.
    06-01-13 12:00 AM
    It's kinda crazy.
    I've tried so many different ways so far, I might even be forgetting what some of them are.
    It seems different things are working for different people, but some things really have to be done in a specific order.

I haven't got much experience with Sachup/Sachibar. Hadn't even used them before yesterday.
    I'm thinking that maybe not putting the 2354 radio on it at all (1881 instead) might keep the problems at bay.
    Of course, I could also just brick the phone and have to start over again.
    Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what the source of my problems is.
    I'll post whatever I try next regarding the 1880 radio once I do give it a shot.

The really wierd thing is that with all the other autoloaders up until 2342, I'd never even done a security wipe. They went on in one shot, I restored from Link backups, and things worked fine from there on.

There could very well be a hardware issue, but you'd think I would have had more problems before now.

And unfortunately, if it is hardware, I guess I'll have to wait until I have problems with an official carrier-released 10.1.0.2xxx to try to get a warranty replacement.
    2342 was a bad load and screwed a bunch of things including SMS. If you try to restore a backup from it you'll hose yourself and incidentally, once it happens a security wipe alone won't fix it either -- you'll have to run the autoloader again.
    06-01-13 12:02 AM
    2342 was a bad load and screwed a bunch of things including SMS. If you try to restore a backup from it you'll hose yourself and incidentally, once it happens a security wipe alone won't fix it either -- you'll have to run the autoloader again.
    I've avoided loading Settings from any of my backups, but do you also think the Application Data and Media backed up from 2432 are hosed too?

Seems odd to me that my problems didn't show up directly after restoring App Data and Media, but only after a few reboots after that too.
    (Also, I've personally been having problems regardless of whether I restored anything or not.)
    06-01-13 12:15 AM
    How do you flash the radio files? I tried to run .1880 radio exe file & the phone did not start again.... just got the red led blinking....
    I just downloaded the radio file from Kris' radio file thread, unrar, and ran the auto loader. Has worked for me this way on the last couple of leaks I loaded.

06-01-13 12:20 AM
    Can't help to be amazed some of you guys here having 10-12 hours of battery without charging. What do you do with your phone? Battery is already phenomenal for me if it gets me at least 7-8 hours on an average of 100 emails, plenty social notifications, bbm and txt plus around 30 calls a day (~3mins/call). I barely use my 9900 now as my Z10 is doing great for my work and personal use. I even barely use my laptop anymore except for big size spreadsheets which the phone loads without a glitch except it is hard to look at!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 12:37 AM
    That's because you came from the previous (bad) leak and either loaded over it or restored a backup from it. That leak trashed the SMS pointers and I've yet to find a way to fix it other than "don't do that", which means no restore from a backup taken off that version.

Incidentally a wipe will NOT fix it (I tried that.) A reflash via the autoloader WILL, provided you do not reload the backup.
    Well previously before install via SachiBar it was working fine.... Anyways re installed using auto loader & also installed .1917 radio file... restored all from back up.... am able to open all..... Just hope battery gets better now.... Fingers crossed,
    06-01-13 01:11 AM
    i know how to install thru auto loader...but how do i install the .1917 radio file...
    do istall autoloader then when thats done...connect phone and un .1917 radio file .exe...please help
    06-01-13 01:15 AM
    i know how to install thru auto loader...but how do i install the .1917 radio file...
    do istall autoloader then when thats done...connect phone and un .1917 radio file .exe...please help
    Grab the radio file you want from here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-3-4-a-811099/
    UnRAR, then run the EXE like you would do any other autoloader with Link off, phone off, then on when it says "connecting to BootROM".
    That will just flash the radio alone and when you boot back up, you'll have your old OS with your chosen radio.
    06-01-13 01:35 AM
    Hmmm loaded Radio file from 1880 on this build and bricked my phone. What the? That was not expected... ugh... time to start over. Sigh...
    Same as with me trying to load .1917 radio files.
    Did you install 2354 via sachup update method?
    06-01-13 01:45 AM
    Yea CB10 is a bit of a battery drainer, not as bad as other apps, but could be better

Posted via CB10
    You can go into Settings and set it refresh to "Manual" Kris, then you can leave it as an Active Frame.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    06-01-13 01:47 AM
    thanks i did it...
    06-01-13 02:11 AM
    You can go into Settings and set it refresh to "Manual" Kris, then you can leave it as an Active Frame.

Can't afford that liability with the title

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 02:23 AM
    This version fixed my contacts issue!!!

Finally!!!

And which exact contacts issue was that?
    06-01-13 02:53 AM
    Kris there seem to be a few of us that got the phones bricked by the radio file update.
    Any suggestions for future reference?
    Maybe a note to people for a pattern to avoid?

Thanks
    06-01-13 03:15 AM

Mine is set to manual and still chews battery.

Posted via CB10 on my Sexy Z10 STL100-2 running OS 10.1.0.2354
    06-01-13 03:56 AM
    This morning I had 70% battery left after using one full day of wifi mode only. Amazing release - works wonderful for me.
    06-01-13 04:30 AM
1,251 ... 2627282930 ...