My Tinder started getting finicky until even restarting the device would not help as before.

I found an old version via a thread on this site. It's 3.2.1, I installed it and it's working very well.

The threads that let me to the file said that you should update using some tricky (for me) methods involving Google Play.

Question: why update Tinder if it's working well and I don't need any of the newer functionality? Thanks.
    09-01-15 02:11 AM
    My Tinder started getting finicky until even restarting the device would not help as before.

I found an old version via a thread on this site. It's 3.2.1, I installed it and it's working very well.

The threads that let me to the file said that you should update using some tricky (for me) methods involving Google Play.

Question: why update Tinder if it's working well and I don't need any of the newer functionality? Thanks.
    you answered your own question. If it works for you it doesn't matter what other people need/want out of Tinder.
    09-01-15 02:14 AM
    They probably updated it to 5.0 or higher (lollipop) which means our runtime can no longer make it work.

So why do they update it? Cause there are more lollipop devices out there which need 100% support.
    Our runtime is 4.3 i guess

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 02:14 AM
    I am now finding that my new install of 3.2.1 will not start unless the device was recently restarted. I had this problem before, but at least it will run after a restart. After using it for about 6 months on the Passport it stopped opening. I will accept this limited functionality if I can at least use the app.
    09-01-15 11:11 AM