PayPal is a pretty desired application and I've noticed some requests for it and lots of reports of it not working so I decided to look into what could be done.

What I've come up with are 2 different options, a normally side-loaded (debug signing NOT needed) that's slightly older and works on both PlayBook OS and BB10 and the current newest version that requires the more advanced method of side-loading that requires debug signing to enable native code execution. I have made only minor modifications to these APKs as I didn't want to upset any security they have in place and only made enough changes so that they would load and run properly.

The two versions have the same functions within them, but the contacts integration appears to not be working on the older version. Otherwise I'd say load up the version that fits the side-loading method you are most comfortable using, if you're just looking for the simple fix to have PayPal on your device go for the older version as it doesn't require a debug token every 30 days.

Of note, NFC support isn't working on my devices currently but it may be working on the 4.2.2 Android Runtime in 10.2, perhaps someone with 10.2 could test it out and see if it force crashes when trying to use it?

With all of that said, here are the download links!

Older version 2.7.0 that supports BB10 & PlayBook OS loaded via normal side-loading (no debug token needed) :
    https://mega.co.nz/#!CApVlQwI!OihcOx...rDRNxBcl8hTHJ4

Newer version 4.4.1.0 that supports only BB10 when side-loaded using a debug token for native code execution:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!SIJA0AzS!VLcIXF...5zGrfZlDIwezao
    (This is an APK because as we all know, you'll need to get this converted & signed using your own debug token. If you weren't aware of that fact, grab the older version above)
    312, steiale and Dealz417 like this.
    07-02-13 01:56 AM
    Thanks for the new version. =) NFC was working on the old version for me since the Dev Alpha A, so should be no problem on any others. This new version is not loading for me though. Installed and loaded now. I think it was because the old version was not uninstalled.
    07-02-13 02:19 AM
    Can any of you upload the apk V4 somewhere else, looks like Mega is down.

Or even better, upload the bar file.

Thanks
    07-05-13 10:47 PM
    I tried to convert the Paypal apk but it's not working. Can you upload the bar file?
    07-05-13 11:50 PM
    Bar wouldn't work. It is specific to the Z.

I converted with the provided APK and it runs perfectly..!! Thank you so much. Last app missing. Now totally happy camper!!
    07-08-13 02:12 AM
    I can't make it to work, someone please upload the paypal bar for the z10
    07-08-13 11:01 AM
    Odd that the APK isn't working on the Z10, neither of those files are platform specific. In fact I did test the 4.4.1.0 APK against my Dev Alpha A running 10.1.0.1485 and it ran just fine so I wonder what's going on here.

Did it load an not run? Did you get an error message while converting or loading it?
    07-08-13 01:15 PM
    I get a black screen and a message saying Loading and after 1 second the app closes by itself
    07-08-13 07:03 PM