hey guys, I'm using the official Rogers 10.2 os on my Z10, and to my understanding, it has a locked android runtime.

What does this mean exactly? I have a bunch of apps I have sideloaded like Simpsons Tapped Out and Pinterest and candy crush and a few others.

I know the Simpsons Tapped out game is going to be updating in next 24/48hrs and I have been using the debug token method (PITA btw) and it is sometimes hit and miss creating a bar file.

My understanding with the unlocked Android runtime, is that now I can download the APK and convert to a bar file, and not worry about the debug token.

What is the best android runtime to use that allows for the bar at the bottom to be hidden?
    11-06-13 10:50 AM
    After updating to the official OS, all my Android apps stopped working. I rebooted the phone and ran a few apps. They eventually kicked in. You could also search the Leaked OS section to find the latest unlocked AR (I have never used any type of debug token method)

You can download the newest unlocked AR from here - (Device browser, not a PC) - BlackBerry World It meets your requirements with the exception of the bar always being shown at the bottom.
    11-06-13 11:45 AM
    After updating to the official OS, all my Android apps stopped working. I rebooted the phone and ran a few apps. They eventually kicked in. You could also search the Leaked OS section to find the latest unlocked AR (I have never used any type of debug token method)

You can download the newest unlocked AR from here - (Device browser, not a PC) - BlackBerry World It meets your requirements with the exception of the bar always being shown at the bottom.
    Is the link to the BlackBerry World above for locked or unlocked android runtime?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 12:35 PM
    Unlocked I believe.

Sent from the past, so it could be enjoyed in the present.
    11-06-13 12:36 PM
    Unlocked I believe.

Sent from the past, so it could be enjoyed in the present.
    Hmmm... most of my side loaded apps are crashing ..

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 12:42 PM
    I guess I will fiddle around with the different files. I haven't had any issues with my android apps since going to 10.2 official.
    11-06-13 12:53 PM
    Hmmm... most of my side loaded apps are crashing ..

Posted via CB10
    Mine were crashing, all of them work with the updated AR I posted above.
    11-06-13 01:06 PM