Hi all,

Ive been wanting to get the Google Play store on my Verizon Z30 with the latest leak and every link or site I try I cant get it.

Any easy instruction to follow to get it loaded?

Thanks
    03-15-15 04:51 PM
    If you want the Google Play Store, why don't you just install it? Search the forum for my tread regarding installing the real Play Store on BlackBerry.
    03-15-15 04:57 PM
    Install Snap using Sachesi:
    1. Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
    2. Un-archive the exe file (currently a 7zip file)
    3. Put the exe file in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
    4. Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
    5. Plug your device into your computer.
    6. Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    7. Click on the install tab.
    8. Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    9. When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    *** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 03-16-15 at 01:12 PM.
    03-15-15 07:03 PM
    Install Snap using Sachesi:
    1. Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
    2. Un-archive the exe file (currently a 7zip file)
    3. Put the exe file in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
    4. Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
    5. Plug your device into your computer.
    6. Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    7. Click on the install tab.
    8. Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    9. When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** Note that BlackBerry Link must already installed on the computer (this installs drivers you'll need).
    *** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    *** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.
    I think you can modify your instructions now that Sachesi does not required BlackBerry Link or the drivers to be installed. (Not that it's a bad thing to do anyway)

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    03-15-15 07:09 PM
    I think you can modify your instructions now that Sachesi does not required BlackBerry Link or the drivers to be installed. (Not that it's a bad thing to do anyway)

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    Edited. Thanks for the reminder. I could have sworn I had revised that already.
    03-16-15 01:13 PM
    I have a Z10 - will these instructions work for me? Also, if I do download snap will I be able to install google voice on my phone?

Thanks
    03-22-15 09:55 AM
    Im using chromium browser and extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp best and fastest for me .

Q10/SQN100-3
    03-23-15 11:29 AM
    I have a Z10 - will these instructions work for me? Also, if I do download snap will I be able to install google voice on my phone?

Thanks
    You can check my page if you want to Sideload snap it's called Sideload! Here is the link for snap
    03-23-15 12:00 PM
    I'll tell you, I must be a moron, I have looked at many threads on how to sideload snap onto my Q10 and I just cant follow the directions. It just seems like every instruction I see is missing something I need to continue, yet everyone else seems succesful.
    03-25-15 03:13 PM
    I'll tell you, I must be a moron, I have looked at many threads on how to sideload snap onto my Q10 and I just cant follow the directions. It just seems like every instruction I see is missing something I need to continue, yet everyone else seems succesful.
    Open this with your PC

Every step is explained
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...deload-976915/
    download the file here: http://redlightoflove.com/ota/Snap-latest.bar
    03-26-15 12:44 PM
    Wow, It took me longer than I should have but I got it done, Thanks. Got held up at step 12 due to confusion on the dragging of snap code, but got it done Thanks
    03-27-15 08:41 AM
    Only problem now is a few Android apps on my q10 are unresponsive when I use bottom left back key. Have to restart app to navigate sometimes. Doesn't lock up, but wont let me bounce around fully. Specifically on LINE. Works fine on my Passport.
    03-27-15 10:57 AM
    Only problem now is a few Android apps on my q10 are unresponsive when I use bottom left back key. Have to restart app to navigate sometimes. Doesn't lock up, but wont let me bounce around fully. Specifically on LINE. Works fine on my Passport.
    That has nothing to do with the snap bare. Just the app.
    03-27-15 12:04 PM