Hi!

So, I installed the latest leak for my Z10! Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to renew my debug token before I installed it. Now, my device tells me that I don't have a debug token installed. I can't install the same debug token that I had because it's registered with the network. So, how can I renew/install the same debug token that has all my app information? (hopefully that makes sense)

Thanks!
    08-03-13 08:53 PM
    Drag the csj file to the renew token token file. Hope that works

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 08:57 PM
    I did that and this is what it told me. Picture attachedI Need A Big Help On This One Guys! (Debug Token)-debug.jpg.
    08-03-13 09:15 PM
    I did that and this is what it told me. Picture attachedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	debug.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	188976.
    You have new token, but it faild to install it, use BB10 / PLAYBOOK App manager in Google Chrome and install the debugtoken bar file

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll likes this.
    08-03-13 10:33 PM
    OMG! This helped! Thanks! But, I encountered another problem lol. So, stupid old me deleted my android pack folder with my csj files and my apps. I tried retrieving it in the recycle bin but my csj keys were not in the android pack folder along with all my apps that I converted. I went back into my email and downloaded them again. I had deleted my debug token too but I took it from the recycle bin to renew it on chrome. So, that's how i got it to renew. So, how do I install my apps if I'm now renewed and I need to either register or renew my keys to convert android apps?

Thanks!
    08-03-13 11:26 PM
    OMG! This helped! Thanks! But, I encountered another problem lol. So, stupid old me deleted my android pack folder with my csj files and my apps. I tried retrieving it in the recycle bin but my csj keys were not in the android pack folder along with all my apps that I converted. I went back into my email and downloaded them again. I had deleted my debug token too but I took it from the recycle bin to renew it on chrome. So, that's how i got it to renew. So, how do I install my apps if I'm now renewed and I need to either register or renew my keys to convert android apps?

Thanks!
    Sorry I didn't fully understand your problem but hope that helps :

If you renew your debugtoken it's based on the same .csj files that you have used on the old token..

So if you have converted apps already from before I think they will work if you just sideload them..

In your case you deleted the apps, just go throw the converting process again and install the bar files...

Don't forget to edit the config text file if you have re extract the android pack..

Hope that helps

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll likes this.
    08-04-13 08:57 AM
    Yeah. It helped!! Thanks! Up and running again!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 05:10 PM
    My debug token runs out soon do I have go on their website and register for new ones? If not how do I do it?

( newbie at this?)

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 07:05 PM
    Yeah. It helped!! Thanks! Up and running again!

Posted via CB10
    Glad to hear, welcome

My debug token runs out soon do I have go on their website and register for new ones? If not how do I do it?

( newbie at this?)

Posted via CB10

No need, just open the file renew token and you will get new debugtoken

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:15 PM
    @Alooi Divona

Could you be more specific with your instruction "just open the file renew token and you will get new debugtoken"

where can i find this "renew token" file.. by any chance, could you give a step-by-step tutorial in renewing this debugtoken?

thanks.
    08-05-13 05:18 AM
    @Alooi Divona

Could you be more specific with your instruction "just open the file renew token and you will get new debugtoken"

where can i find this "renew token" file.. by any chance, could you give a step-by-step tutorial in renewing this debugtoken?

thanks.
    So you have now the android pack folder (( lib (folder) , sdk,(folder) , config (text) , ConvertAndroidApp (cmd) , Install (cmd) RegisterToken (cmd) , RenewToken (cmd) ))

So these files is what android pack contain...

At first time you have to drag the two .csj files into RegisterToken to get the debugtoken right?

When your debug token expires double click on RenewToken and that's all you will get new debugtoken

I Need A Big Help On This One Guys! (Debug Token)-img_20130801.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 08:08 AM
    @Alooi Divona

Thanks for the explanation. Forgot to mention, that im using a mac so there's no option to renew the expired debugtoken.bar file.

I keep on getting error due to the old debugtoken still embedded somewhere in my mac. Any pointers?

Many thanks
    08-05-13 08:32 AM
    @jimek

Welcome, hmm you need a mac expert from the forum cuz I know nothing about it..

Hope you find the necessary help

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll likes this.
    08-05-13 09:12 AM
    I thought you had to drag both csj files into renew debug token?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 12:38 PM
    I can't find how to install the debug token bar file with playbook app manager. Any idea how to do it?
    09-14-13 01:00 PM
    So you have now the android pack folder (( lib (folder) , sdk,(folder) , config (text) , ConvertAndroidApp (cmd) , Install (cmd) RegisterToken (cmd) , RenewToken (cmd) ))

So these files is what android pack contain...

At first time you have to drag the two .csj files into RegisterToken to get the debugtoken right?

When your debug token expires double click on RenewToken and that's all you will get new debugtoken

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130801.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	189552

Posted via CB10

hi. i am trying thus and it says error, not yet registered to request debug token.
    09-15-13 08:36 PM