Hi, so in preparation for the new os I have seen lots saying Netflix and other big name apps are working great, there are only really a handful of apps I want to get from android. One being Buycott, I side loaded it with 10.2, everything works up until the point I go to scan something the camera will not focus on the bar codes making the app useless. Has anybody tried this with 10.2.1 yet to see if it is fully functioning?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 11:31 PM
    Only way to know is to try it I guess. Hopefully someone can for you, or just go ahead and load the leak and try. It's awesome
    11-17-13 09:15 AM
    Lol yah I'm still unsure if I should load the leak. I tend to wait for officials just in case. but yah only way to know is try I guess.. hopefully official release comes soon

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 08:05 PM
    Lol yah I'm still unsure if I should load the leak. I tend to wait for officials just in case. but yah only way to know is try I guess.. hopefully official release comes soon

Posted via CB10
    this leak is preddy awesome, once u know ur way around the restoring backup lmao
    11-21-13 11:51 AM
    this leak is preddy awesome, once u know ur way around the restoring backup lmao
    Sadly i found out i cant do the leak as I have a mac

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 06:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD