Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi,

I've posted a lua script to parse the csv report from the vendor portal and generate some html/javascript code that leverages google geo chart and pie chart and show the download distribution of an app (using a % per country if you don't want to disclose the actual dowload numbers).
    Here is a map snaphot
    Visualize App Download Distribution across the countries-isolashot_worldcompany_map.png
    and here is a pie snapshot
    Visualize App Download Distribution across the countries-isolashot_worldcompany_pie.png
    I would enjoy that you could publish here a link or a snapshot for some of your apps to have some comparison.

regards.
    06-17-14 06:41 PM
    I'll add my reports when I'm on my PC (I've made this comment so I won't forget to do it )
    06-18-14 05:04 PM
    I've attached my analytics reports. I'll parse the csv with that script
    Attached Thumbnails Visualize App Download Distribution across the countries-img_00000182.png   Visualize App Download Distribution across the countries-img_00000178.png  
    06-19-14 04:59 PM
    Thanks for sharing. The graph i did is not based on the flurry analytics, but straight from
    Vendor portal > download reports> schedule report
    Which builds a csv file with the downloads for a given period (just used the sorted by date). Might be heavy for successful apps (unlike mine !). My interest in these chart, is to see what localization are worth. My app is in english and french which may skew a bit the chart.
    Another skew is that downloads may be inflated by retries unsuccessful ones, but it is hard defining it...
    I focus here on the localization, but it is notable that supporting the keyboard is really worth for me as a very large part of the downloads come from the q5 and the q10. i also start seeing some z3 as well, and still have a few recent 10.1 downloads.
    06-21-14 12:53 PM
    Updated the blog post with a per device kind breakdown of the downloads, and actual download figures.
    source code provided.
    07-04-14 02:01 AM