Still use BB Hub for email/text/Password after I recently changed to Pixel. How do I block nasty emails that just appeared after I stopped (or tried to stop) an aggressive catalog subscription. The nasty ones don't appear in my gmail account and I don't know whey they come from. Of course I am not opening them. They are getting through Verizon's security. Is there a way i can also block using BB HUB? I appreciate any assistance! Thank you!
    08-05-18 01:36 PM
    Don't a spam block app from BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-18 09:12 AM
    Still use BB Hub for email/text/Password after I recently changed to Pixel. How do I block nasty emails that just appeared after I stopped (or tried to stop) an aggressive catalog subscription. The nasty ones don't appear in my gmail account and I don't know whey they come from. Of course I am not opening them. They are getting through Verizon's security. Is there a way i can also block using BB HUB? I appreciate any assistance! Thank you!
    If you have accounts like GMAIL or YAHOO or whatever, I would log into their web version and turn on SPAM blocking and mark any as SPAM. This way the nasty emails are blocked on the server and will not make it down to your device.
    08-06-18 02:30 PM