So I have a z10 I am always thinking on with BlackBerry to get next. I want to get the z30 because of the bigger display. But then I think that Blackberry might release another that's all touch screen that's better then the leap. Any idea what I should do?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 10:56 PM
    Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Facebook notification will not show in the hub” or “How do I use Glympse on BBM? ”

We want to create threads with substance. Z30 as a title was a bit generic, so it's amped up now, and presented as a question.
    03-29-15 11:11 PM
    The available deals on Z30 would make a lot of sense to get on of them and enjoy for the time being. I don't think you will see any of this kind of deals on the upcoming device. So unless you thinking about carrier subsidised or paying the high price, I would personally suggest you get the Z30 and have fun.
    03-29-15 11:23 PM