Okay. So i'm going to be buying either one of these next week. I was set out to buy the Q10, but, the current price in the market for both the devices is almost comparable. I know the keyboard is a big factor in terms of personal preference, i have never used a physical keyboard before buy i'm willing to give punching physical keys a try. *fingers crossed*

I want to know from Blackberry owners of both devices, which one do you prefer in terms of

a] Call Quality
    b] Responsiveness (After a couple of months heavy use)
    c] Camera
    d] Battery
    e] External Speakers
    e] Apps - this is important, i know there are a limited number of apps in the BB market, but what i want to know is, does the aspect ratio of Q10 hamper or enhance usability of some of the native apps?

I do own a Playbook and i'm a big fan of the swiping gestures in the UI, and i know this is something which has been carried forward to BB10. Does the small screen size of the Q10 in any way make you feel restricted with the menu gestures?
    Any other tibits thrown would be appreciated, like i know both the Z30 and the Q10 have the paratek antenna. Has this hardware feature actually made a difference in daily calling?

Lastly, which device is more comfortable to handle? Does the Z30 feel clunky and heavy because of its size? Or maybe the small screen of the Q10 makes it difficult for typing while on the go?
    10-26-14 09:16 AM
    Both the models are awesome, no lacks in both of them, I advice you to get Q10 bcos u wanna try physical keyboard, I have used Q10 for almost a year then I shifted to Z30, I like my Z30 but still I miss my Q10.

Helal khan
    10-26-14 09:26 AM
    I've only used the Z30 and love it. As far as apps, BB10 now has access to the Google Play store, so there are a lot of apps you can get now.
    10-26-14 09:31 AM