I have tried;
    1. Repowering at the battery level.
    2. Turned off the Yahoo 2 step verification security.
    3. Have opened yahoo mail from the Blackberry browser.
    4. When I am asked for my name or in advanced email set-up my Username I have tried both my Blackberry Username (this is the same as my Yahoo email) and I also tried the Yahoo email username - both failed.
    Very frustrated as I want to get Yahoo back on push status and added to the Hub.
    Help!!!
    08-15-17 10:42 AM
    Yahoo is so terrible. You'll have to go through a bunch of this stuff and just start ruling it all out. There's just so much that can go awry with Yahoo. - http://crackberry.com/unable-integra...ry-these-fixes
    08-15-17 11:16 AM
    What type of account do you have Plus?, POP?, IMAP?

Manually setting up the server info is sometimes required with Yahoo accounts, might log onto the browser and see if you can determine what those settings are. Server address, Ports - Different for different markets and account types.
    08-15-17 11:16 AM
    Same issue here! Please read my post from the other thread here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12990178

I just paid the $35 fee for tech support with BB -- I'll share the knowledge, but yeah -- something happened with yahoo yesterday.
    08-15-17 01:40 PM
    Editor in Cheif,

Thank you, will keep trying...
    08-15-17 03:50 PM
    Dunt,

Thank you. I'm definitely NOT tech savvy, but i'm just trying to route regular Yahoo email through to my Z10, which always worked in the past and now, it simply won't take the email account. 2 Gmail accounts continue to work, however. Both of these work in the Hub as well..
    That said, in my Z10 email set-up it says that Yahoo (regular account for email) is a imap Path Prefix and server address is smtp.mail.yahoo.com???
    08-15-17 03:54 PM
    Biancafloyd,

Thank you and i will keep trying!!
    08-15-17 03:54 PM
    Hi All,

Apparently this was a Yahoo a thing because I was now suddenly able to re-load Yahoo mail and it integrated into the Hub.

Only the calendar didn't load which I am fine with. One thing, if anyone understands this I would love to know, is a number of contacts got wiped out from removing Yahoo mail and reloading. Does anyone know what happened ? How to get contacts back? Avoid in the future?

In any case, Thank you all!! for your suggestions and support on this one!

Entrequest76
    08-16-17 01:16 PM
    Avoid in the future?
    Move to outlook.com.... Yahoo has had their problems for a few years now, I don't trust their security or their service at this point. Microsoft too has had a few outages, but not on the level I experienced with Yahoo.
    08-16-17 01:24 PM
    The calendar didn't load for me either. I don't care. But CONTACTS?! I haven't checked to see if mine are all in, but I imagine maybe not. **** YAHOO! Yes, I have Outlook too -- but Yahoo makes it really hard to forward to another email address, and also -- I really don't like Outlook's interface. UGH.
    08-16-17 01:48 PM
    The calendar didn't load for me either. I don't care. But CONTACTS?! I haven't checked to see if mine are all in, but I imagine maybe not. **** YAHOO! Yes, I have Outlook too -- but Yahoo makes it really hard to forward to another email address, and also -- I really don't like Outlook's interface. UGH.
    See I don't use any of the web interfaces... it's either an HUB+ on my phone or Microsoft Office Outlook on my PC and Tablet (both Windows).

If you access the web interface, are the contact missing there too?
    08-16-17 02:09 PM
    I don't even know what "web interfaces" are! Anyone care to educate me?

My contacts seem in place, BTW. I don't actually know how to check though, other than typing a letter and seeing yahoo auto-complete the address. Where can I find the list of contacts that are specific to any one account?
    08-16-17 02:48 PM
    I don't even know what "web interfaces" are! Anyone care to educate me?

My contacts seem in place, BTW. I don't actually know how to check though, other than typing a letter and seeing yahoo auto-complete the address. Where can I find the list of contacts that are specific to any one account?
    Web interface is using a regular web browser to go to Yahoo and logon to your account and then access the email section.

On your phone you go to the Contact app, click the three bars and then select an account.
    08-17-17 07:30 AM
    Thank you. Yes, I thought that's what the 'interfaces' meant -- I never use that, because it's soooo bad. I also can't switch between accounts.

Thank you everyone for your input and support in trying to figure this out! Be well out there, Blackberry lovers!!
    08-17-17 03:13 PM
    Same problem here... did a factory reset... can't add yahoo mail acct... using app Mail for Ymail... from bb world

Posted via CB10
    08-24-17 04:33 PM
    Frickin yahoo kicked me off again! Twice in two days!
    01-17-19 07:07 PM