Hey. I bought Z10 STL100-2 as second hand and I warn guy before to remove the device from a BB Protect. Of course he didn'd do it and wipe a phone - this I found when I got the phone and login required appeared. So I gave an advice to guy again and it supposed to be removed now. But login is STILL required (phone has been connected to internet before).
    So I'm asking if it takes some time when changes are committed to phone or do I have to get BB ID from the guy I would say changes should be replicated to phone when is connected to internet but is seems it is not working in this way...
    05-18-17 01:47 PM
    You warned the guy (twice).... you gave him your BBID?

If you logged into BlackBerry Protect, if you went to Manage Devices and Removed the Device... you may have to initiate a wipe again. Some just delete the BlackBerry Protect Account and that won't work....

Either way the change takes place right away... it's a matter of does the phone check again or only once.
    05-18-17 02:09 PM
    No, I mean if I want to use the phone, I need his account (maybe?). I've asked the guy if he's using this function, he has to remove the device from BB protect. Unfortunately.. he used but he hasn't perform remove from protect first but after wiping. Either way or not.. I just did wiping again but it doesn't helped :/
    05-18-17 03:19 PM
    If he removed the device from Protect, you would only need to reboot your phone and you won't be asked to enter the old BBID anymore.
    05-18-17 03:51 PM
    No, I mean if I want to use the phone, I need his account (maybe?). I've asked the guy if he's using this function, he has to remove the device from BB protect. Unfortunately.. he used but he hasn't perform remove from protect first but after wiping. Either way or not.. I just did wiping again but it doesn't helped :/
    He? I?

Not sure who had the phone 1st and who's BBID was last used on the phone... You/they should reboot the phone and reboot the PC, clear the PC cahce and then log back into BlackBerry Protect and see if the devcie is still showing up. If so delete it, if not.... are you sure about whos BBID was used? If there is another, try it.

There is no way around BlackBerry Protect, if you have proof of purchase you can proable pay for support to unlock it.
    05-18-17 04:07 PM