Hi! I'm trying to upload a Story Maker video to YouTube, but it seems the authentication mechanism gets stuck in a redirect loop. Any suggestions?
    YouTube upload redirect loop-img_20150701_234644.png

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 11:47 PM
    Are you using a Google apps account vs. a normal GMail account?
    07-02-15 03:46 AM
    I'm having the same issue. Any luck?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 03:58 PM
    Same issue for me on my Passport

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 08:02 AM
    I had this issue on my Q10, and now upgraded to the Passport a few days ago, and am getting the same issue on it as well. Could it be a bug on the app that's on OS 10.3.1.1865? I couldn't find a way of removing and/or upgrading the native Youtube uploader app :-s

Are you using a Google apps account vs. a normal GMail account?
    What would the diff between the two be, Bla1ze?
    07-19-15 11:31 PM
    What would the diff between the two be, Bla1ze?
    No idea but Google Apps accounts have never really worked with the YouTube upload. Some authorization thing. In any case, this isn't an issue where that is the problem. Having tested this myself and seeing other threads on it, it appears to be an issue with YouTube or the OS itself. See here - http://forums.crackberry.com/general...proof-1029608/ Sadly, I don't have a fix for it yet. A workaround though is to put your device in desktop mode and upload to YouTube that way. A bit tedious but it does work.
    07-20-15 05:53 PM
    I see Bla1ze, greatly appreciate your quick reply.

Actually, I think I know what you're referring to by Google apps: a Google account with a different domain associated to it and what-not, right? I'm using a Gmail account, and have been getting this issue for many months. I've been using the desktop version of the site via the browser to upload vids as a work-around since the issue started. Hoping that BB figures this bug out in the "first official 10.3.2 OS update" on Bell when/if it ever comes along ;-)
    07-20-15 06:14 PM
    I contacted @BlackBerryHelp people on Twitter who after asking me a few questions asked me to call my service provider to have them open a case with BlackBerry. When I called my service provider, they transferred me to BlackBerry support.

Long story short, BlackBerry support ended up opening a case, and telling me that I'm the first to report this issue. They asked me to go through the "reload software" option via BB Link after backing my data off of the BB up, and then to try it again.

I tried it on my Q10 where I recently installed 10.3.2 fresh (nothing else is now installed on this device), and I'm getting the exact same issue. I mentioned that to him, but he said that there wasn't much he could do about it since they need at least 2 people to have reported the issue to them, in order to send it to the next level up to have it investigated.

I therefore strongly urge you to call your service provider, and have them open a case with BlackBerry, so we can get this issue resolved!
    07-21-15 02:40 PM
    @blackberryhelp is utterly useless. Over the years I've contacted them with various problems and they've been of no help whatsoever. Emailing Michael Clewley at BlackBerry at least elicits a response that he will 'have it looked into'.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 07:09 PM
    Hey, they referred me to my carrier, which I'd call at least a tad less than useless ;-)
    07-21-15 07:21 PM
    They referred me to my carrier last time I had a problem. When I called my carrier (Rogers), they told me they won't open a case because they said it's the typical BlackBerry ploy of 'passing the buck'. @BlackBerryHelp's usual response to a problem, in my experience, is to reload the OS, which is a big, big time waster. They don't seem to escalate the problem or actually research it. I'm honestly better of without them, instead relying on users at CrackBerry for guidance, or just wait the problem out to see if it solved by real techs at BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 08:44 PM
    They referred me to my carrier last time I had a problem. When I called my carrier (Rogers), they told me they won't open a case because they said it's the typical BlackBerry ploy of 'passing the buck'. @BlackBerryHelp's usual response to a problem, in my experience, is to reload the OS, which is a big, big time waster. They don't seem to escalate the problem or actually research it. I'm honestly better of without them, instead relying on users at CrackBerry for guidance, or just wait the problem out to see if it solved by real techs at BlackBerry.
    What if I were to PM you BlackBerry support's contact number, as well as the case number I was provided? If many of us report the issue, BlackBerry should be able to escalate accordingly ;-)
    07-22-15 09:02 AM
    Go for it...can't hurt I suppose.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 10:26 AM
    PM with all of the details has been sent :-)
    07-22-15 10:50 AM
    My video doesn't have the link to the thread but shows the exact same issue.

Link/embed:
    Code:
     for mobile users: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G0BVQyk5yVA
    07-31-15 11:01 AM
    Add me to the 'me too' list with the exact same problem as in the video. Classic user in Ontario on Bell provider. Rogers users have same issue, so nobody should suggest carrier. The looping paused, briefly, when I manually went to browser and ensured I was logged out of Google+ but the second I started to use the upload dialogue box, the looping started again.
    08-18-15 12:04 AM
    I think the best way for you to be added to the "me too" would be by calling your carrier, asking them to open a case with BlackBerry on the issue, and have it reported officially that way ;-)
    08-18-15 10:52 AM
    I'm using a normal account.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 09:46 PM
    Here's a link to the video showing my problem

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 09:52 PM
    That is pretty nice, but mine is flashing faster! )
    01-03-16 04:29 AM
    No idea but Google Apps accounts have never really worked with the YouTube upload. Some authorization thing. In any case, this isn't an issue where that is the problem. Having tested this myself and seeing other threads on it, it appears to be an issue with YouTube or the OS itself. See here - http://forums.crackberry.com/general...proof-1029608/ Sadly, I don't have a fix for it yet. A workaround though is to put your device in desktop mode and upload to YouTube that way. A bit tedious but it does work.
    Bla1ze,

Are there any strings you can pull to get this fixed or maybe find out if they are even planning on fixing it? I opened up a case with Blackberry months ago, they acknowledged the problem but had no idea when or if it would be fixed.

Blackberry isn't making it easy to continue using their products.
    01-23-16 01:26 AM
    I have gotten used to using Google chrome, but mozilla firefox and opera will also work too. Thing is, I acknowledge that it might not even work/run on ALL BlackBerry 10 devices especially if the device software isn't at 10.3.1 or 10.3.2 minimum. Firefox is laggy, chrome is speedy, opera? I haven't tested it lately.

Bla1ze,

Are there any strings you can pull to get this fixed or maybe find out if they are even planning on fixing it? I opened up a case with Blackberry months ago, they acknowledged the problem but had no idea when or if it would be fixed.

01-23-16 01:43 AM
    I have gotten used to using Google chrome, but mozilla firefox and opera will also work too. Thing is, I acknowledge that it might not even work/run on ALL BlackBerry 10 devices especially if the device software isn't at 10.3.1 or 10.3.2 minimum. Firefox is laggy, chrome is speedy, opera? I haven't tested it lately.
    Why do you need to use an alternate browser, when you can use the BB native browser, while pulling up the YouTube site in desktop mode, as suggested by Bla1ze?
    01-23-16 08:06 AM
    Bla1ze,

This issue was fixed when it initially rose. What OS are you on now that this is still an issue?
    01-23-16 07:55 PM
    I beg to differ Bla1ze, I'm still experiencing it on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 (latest OS available on Bell).
    01-23-16 08:01 PM
38 12