Hi there,

I received a system notification at 8:50 AM CET this morning stating the following :

"Your BlackBerry device cannot access [email protected]. The password might have changed. To continue using [email protected] on your BlackBerry device, you must validate [email protected] by verifying the password. "

Before you put in question that Blackberry system notification, I confirm this is not a email message but a System notification and the Email Setting (Email Accounts menu) managing the relationship between external email accounts and BIS show that there is an issue with the validation of this Yahoo mail account.

I can also confirm that the password never been changed recently. That I have logged out from yahoo/flickr and manually relogged with the correct password from a 2 different web browser without any issue.

I will create a new Yahoo! mail account to see whether it is a localized issue with my own account or whether it is a more general problem between Yahoo! mail and BIS.
    If it is the case, I will then try to escalate to Blackberry this issue via my carrier. I will also try to post the same thread on Yahoo forum later on.

Thank you for helping or joining this thread if you experience the same issue than I.

Cheers,
    Jeremie
    jerybis likes this.
    08-29-17 02:15 AM