I received an email from Yahoo on November 28, 2108 advising that I would have to re-register in order to continue to receive Yahoo Mail on my BlackBerry 10 Classic OS 10.3.3.2129. As of this morning I have unable to receive any Yahoo Mail in spite of having followed all the instructions about how to reestablish my account as detailed in that email. Is anyone else experiencing this?? Does anyone have a "fix" so that I can continue to receive my Yahoo Mail on my device?
    01-11-19 12:18 PM
    A few others still on both Yahoo and BB10 are having the issue too...

Maybe if you used another email service...
    Setup auto forwarding in Yahoo to the "other" service...

That might get you by...
    01-11-19 12:56 PM
    I received an email from Yahoo on November 28, 2108 advising that I would have to re-register in order to continue to receive Yahoo Mail on my BlackBerry 10 Classic OS 10.3.3.2129. As of this morning I have unable to receive any Yahoo Mail in spite of having followed all the instructions about how to reestablish my account as detailed in that email. Is anyone else experiencing this?? Does anyone have a "fix" so that I can continue to receive my Yahoo Mail on my device?
    Wow. Your from the future. (2108). ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    01-11-19 01:51 PM
    I spent the last two days trying to get my Yahoo email integrated with my Z30 and FINALLY got through the glitch.

1. Delete the account
    2. Turn off your phone completely (not a restart). Leave it alone for about 5 minutes.
    3. Restart the phone.
    4. Reinstall your email address using the IMAP choice from the setup menu.
    This should do it. I only restarted the phone, and apparently it didn't clear the old security permissions. A complete shutdown of your phone is required.
    For all you BB10 Yahoo people out there this worked for me as well. Thanks SonyainTx!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-19 10:46 AM
    Tried this but no success on my Leap
    Any other ideas.
    Thanks
    12-03-19 09:26 AM
    Tried this but no success on my Leap
    Any other ideas.
    Thanks
    I’d start on Yahoo site troubleshooting. Look for solutions as if device is Android/iOS since they’re only two supported mobile OS email clients for sure. I don’t believe Windows Mobile or Windows Phone email client is officially supported anymore.

The problem most likely is around properly setting up two-factor authorization or something else security or password related. Don’t reference to BlackBerry anymore since that will get you incorrect answers.
    12-03-19 10:09 AM