Hi guys

I’ve been using my Key2LE for about a year now with no problem receiving email on 3 yahoo.co.uk accounts. Just got my back up key2 out to take on a long trip and guess what? None of the yahoo accounts will work and they don’t accept my passwords. Can someone help with an up to date synopsis of how to put this right please?

Thanksin advance
    09-20-21 04:39 PM
    Hi guys

I’ve been using my Key2LE for about a year now with no problem receiving email on 3 yahoo.co.uk accounts. Just got my back up key2 out to take on a long trip and guess what? None of the yahoo accounts will work and they don’t accept my passwords. Can someone help with an up to date synopsis of how to put this right please?

Thanksin advance
    The old BlackBerry App suite was abandoned a couple of years ago, and has not kept up with modern security standards.

If you wish, you can follow these instructions for legacy email clients like the HUB:

https://ladedu.com/how-to-create-an-...-pop-and-imap/

But this is why you probably shouldn't:

https://www.howtogeek.com/199804/war...t%20they%20are.
    09-20-21 07:24 PM
    Thanks Conite....can I ask what app you’d suggest using instead which does the same fabulous job of pulling together all email accounts, text messages, whatsapp, calls etc in one place? Help much appreciated.
    09-21-21 02:58 AM
    Thanks Conite....can I ask what app you’d suggest using instead which does the same fabulous job of pulling together all email accounts, text messages, whatsapp, calls etc in one place? Help much appreciated.
    There isn't really one that does that. But the new notification system on Android 11/12 make them unnecessary.

Try the Spark Email client.
    09-21-21 07:03 AM
    I use yahoo with the hub on my key2. You do have to set a new one-time password within yahoo, to make it work. I have had no issues, and it works well in the hub.
    DOCTOREVIL8 likes this.
    09-22-21 05:26 PM