hi

is there an actual Uber app (patched) link somewhere here. I've searched high & low. NOT "Uber cab", NOT "Uber driver". Cobalt's landing page does NOT have the actual Uber app. It's different, the logo, interface after download is different.

I wonder if anyone has a working Uber app (for riders, again, NOT uber can NOT uber driver, just Uber)

kindly share a link..

pls advise thanks
    06-11-17 10:10 PM
    The patched app isn't enough. You also need to whitelist the unpatched app with whitelist 1.0.0.6, and be running Google Play Services v10 (along with the rest of his stack).

So you might as well do it yourself. Use Cobalt's Google Play Store to obtain the app.
    06-11-17 11:17 PM
    Payed version in BBWorld from nemory studios should do the job. As long as you dont mind suporting them with 3 bucks...this is not a commercial, just saying

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 02:54 AM
    Payed version in BBWorld from nemory studios should do the job. As long as you dont mind suporting them with 3 bucks...this is not a commercial, just saying

Posted via CB10
    thanks but way too many -ve reviews. not worth 4 bucks + taxes
    06-12-17 07:46 PM
    The patched app isn't enough. You also need to whitelist the unpatched app with whitelist 1.0.0.6, and be running Google Play Services v10 (along with the rest of his stack).

So you might as well do it yourself. Use Cobalt's Google Play Store to obtain the app.
    thanks but I have installed all the google settings, whitelist, playstore, etc via cobalt's app landing page. iI am familiar with the process of whitelisting and patching as I've done so for several other apps.

the issue here is there is no real Uber unpatched app anywhere to begin the process of whtelisting, patching, etc. apkpure, apkmirror, downloadapk,..... redirect you to the official google play store to dl.

cobalt's landing page also does not have the real Uber app...al it has is uber driver & uber cab which I dl'd but is quite different from the apps used by riders (diff logo, interface, everything)

can you suggest or send a link to an actual Uber app (unpatched) for riders..

will be much appreciated, thanks
    06-12-17 08:01 PM
    thanks but I have installed all the google settings, whitelist, playstore, etc via cobalt's app landing page. iI am familiar with the process of whitelisting and patching as I've done so for several other apps.

the issue here is there is no real Uber unpatched app anywhere to begin the process of whtelisting, patching, etc. apkpure, apkmirror, downloadapk,..... redirect you to the official google play store to dl.

cobalt's landing page also does not have the real Uber app...al it has is uber driver & uber cab which I dl'd but is quite different from the apps used by riders (diff logo, interface, everything)

can you suggest or send a link to an actual Uber app (unpatched) for riders..

will be much appreciated, thanks
    The Uber app is available on Cobalt's Google Play. But I'll give it to you this once:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yo4cxxbc55...149.4.apk?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5id2ejnpz...tched.apk?dl=0
    Mobajo likes this.
    06-12-17 08:06 PM
    thanks, much appreciated!
    06-12-17 08:24 PM
    thanks, much appreciated!
    06-12-17 08:25 PM