I have a Samsung Note 4 at work and it�s time to upgrade. I use my phone for texting emails and sms, reading word documents and Excel sheets. I seldom surf, no apps apart from Outlook (everything else is on my private S7 edge).

So I�d like to try a phone with a physical keyboard. I am tech interested so launcher/operating system etc poses no problem. Cost not either.

So - which model do you suggest (and why)? Buy a classic which is discontinued... priv which is out there now....or wait for something to come? I have never tried a BB so I am completely lost here. Please help if you find it interesting!
    09-09-16 09:55 AM
    Priv really is the only option if you want something "current" with a keyboard, there is a more traditional keyboard device coming in Feb2017 if you can wait that long.

Now the Passport would be a great device for "office" document with it's wide format... and there are some office apps that will work. But the newest versions of Word and Excel require Android 4.4 and up... which the Android Runtime used by BB10 on the Passport is only Android 4.3. At this point BB10 and the Passport have already seen their best days. Not sure an investment would be wise there, unless the money doesn't matter.
    09-09-16 10:39 AM
    If you want to stay in touch with Android while having a physical keyboard then go with Priv. But I recommend the Passport coz it's unique.

Z10 
    09-09-16 10:47 AM
    Passport is THE business phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 10:50 AM