As an example, I have tu saved as thank you, but when I start typing, Tu becomes Thank You, whereas I would like to it to show up as Thank you.

Short of creating a new substitution where Tu is explicitly defined as Thank you, is there any way I can have tu show up as Thank you when starting a new message or after a period? I'd rather not have to effectively create duplicate entries for everything to get around the second word capitalization.
    08-14-15 12:37 PM
    Add into your word substitution in your settings and then just hit the space bar when you type tu
    08-14-15 01:18 PM
    In your substitution, make sure that the option to 'Always use this capitalization' is unchecked. I had a similar issue with some of my phrases initially doing the same thing.
    08-14-15 01:50 PM
    In your substitution, make sure that the option to 'Always use this capitalization' is unchecked. I had a similar issue with some of my phrases initially doing the same thing.
    I tried this (albeit with a different phrase than the OP: afaik--as far as I know) and it didn't work. It's either as far as I know if inserted in the middle of the sentence, or As Far As I Know if at the start of a sentence.
    08-15-15 06:47 PM
    I think you just need to create the addition Tu word substitution.

Posted with my  Classic
    08-15-15 08:39 PM
    If you want Thank in capitals, then you would want "always use this capitalization" checked, and you not capitalized within Word Substitute.
    08-15-15 10:13 PM