I'm not sure of the benefit of having the app if m.uber.com works fine.
    I haven't figured this out either. It looks similar and has same functionality. Just save the page to your home screen and whala you have an"Uber app".

Posted from my awesome Q10
    04-10-15 11:18 AM
    M.uber works great, the app was working very well until today's update which f'd it. DON'T UPGRADE to the 4/4/15 update v 1.0.3.795 doesn't run on bbry . If anyone has a link to the prior version apk it would be nice to have.

Thanks, says I need to ask permission to use Uber Mobile site. Waiting to hear back...

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 05:48 PM
    I also contacted Uber and they authorized my account for m.uber.com. I can log in and see my location, but could not select a car or schedule a ride. The site just hung at the Set Pickup Location step. The "select car" menu does not appear at the bottom of the screen. Could it be that Q10 screen size is too small to show the entire screen and all the prompts? Or the device? Or user error? Has anyone booked an Uber ride with BB?

Using Q10. OS 10.2

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 09:17 PM
    This may be easier. I got a response with in about 10 minutes.

https://help.uber.com/h/1ed2c9ac-daa...e-09c8aefec8da

04-15-15 07:48 AM
    I had a z10 and m.uber worked well.
    Since the q10 I cannot enter the destination address.
    Weird

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 04:26 PM
    I had a z10 and m.uber worked well.
    Since the q10 I cannot enter the destination address.
    Weird

Posted via CB10
    Open the webpage, then click on the address just below the green pick up location, the search should come up, tap on the search tab and type it in.

04-16-15 05:20 PM
    Nice trick. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 06:03 PM
    Thinking about driving for uber. They told me their app will only work on android platform. Do any of the newer BB's support this? I have a Bold 9930.
    If you want to drive for Uber, since it is work and your income depends on it, I wouldn't mess around. I'd just get a cheap android and get working asap. The Android phone doesn't have to have loads of apps on it as it'd be just for work so if you keep it with just the Uber app on it, it'd run nice and smooth and if it gets stolen or destroyed, you won't have any personal info on it to lose. Best choice would be a device running vanilla android so that you won't even have bloatware on it to slow it down. Cheap nexus 5 off ebay or Amazon maybe and a sim only contract with a decent amount of data and not much in the way of calls and texts.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    04-17-15 02:33 AM
    I was able to get it working this morning. I patched the Uber apk using the desktop version of gmaps patcher. I have found that installing but not opening immediately seems to have a difference. I still had to hard reboot a couple of times before I could get it to run smoothly. That might have more o do with my. Phone using
    Ore than 1.6 gigs of RAM prior to rebooting.

Not sure. But it is working well now.

Will. Z30
    Can u share ur version please

Using the bestest os in the world
    04-17-15 01:27 PM
    I have the 2582 OS on the Z30 STA100-3. The ap worked for a couple of weeks and then cropped out. I uninstalled, play services, BlackBerry Id, and the other two that Cobalt has been so generous with. I reinstalled play services 5.089 I think it is, and the others that are on Cobalt landing page. Then reinstalled UBER from play store and tried it. It did not work then. So I copied to my desktop and patched withGPatcher. Reinstalled and it works now.

Will. Z30
    04-24-15 04:56 PM
35 12