What is going on with the Blackberry cell phones? No more new cell phones? Evolve dead? Is TCL developing a new all touch-screen Blackberry cell phone?

I am leaving Blackberry. I am going wait for new Google Pixel 4 Xl. I hope they will not have an ugly "notch" on the front for front camera.
    09-07-19 08:26 AM
    Its highly doubtful a new all touch will come. Key device is always going to be a priority
    duncan86 likes this.
    09-07-19 08:40 AM
    What is going on with the Blackberry cell phones? No more new cell phones? Evolve dead? Is TCL developing a new all touch-screen Blackberry cell phone?

I am leaving Blackberry. I am going wait for new Google Pixel 4 Xl. I hope they will not have an ugly "notch" on the front for front camera.
    If you've got lots and lots of patience stick around otherwise just move on.
    09-07-19 11:52 AM
    I don’t think you’ll ever see another BB VKB device as every single one since the Storm 11-12 years ago has been a sales failure. At this point we’ll be lucky to see another BB PKB device since their sales have also declined steadily or so it’s rumored.
    09-07-19 04:40 PM
    Technically speaking aren't all capacitive touch keyboarded blackberry's all touch-screens?
    With all those curves and lines and pressible pads they're more all touch than the slabs. After all isn't a scultpture more all-touch than a painting? Maybe BlackBerry should call its smartphones ultra-touch, not merely all-touch?
    09-09-19 08:31 AM
    Technically speaking aren't all capacitive touch keyboarded blackberry's all touch-screens?
    With all those curves and lines and pressible pads they're more all touch than the slabs. After all isn't a scultpture more all-touch than a painting? Maybe BlackBerry should call its smartphones ultra-touch, not merely all-touch?
    That would be a nice touch, don't you think?
    09-09-19 08:31 AM
    With no news of any kind about new BlackBerry phones from TLC on the horizon, one has to question if it's just a slow death to this iconic brand.
    CrackPriv likes this.
    09-09-19 09:55 AM
    09-09-19 02:42 PM
    NO...
    You of great faith, me with little faith, LoL
    09-10-19 04:41 PM