I am currently rocking an Android and I'm not too fond of it, it has become laggy and not usable at times.. I used to have a bold and I was really into it. it was that perfect for me. Sadly it died and I was looking for a replacement at the time Z30 seemed too big, passport was obviously big and expensive.. That's why I had to go for the Sony Z3 compact.. now im looking for an upgrade again so will BlackBerry release any new BBOS phone next year or sooner?
    P.s Not a fan of BlackBerry Android and apps are no issue for me, I am performance oriented.
    09-17-16 08:07 PM
    You never know what will happen, but don't hold your breath. Android seems to be the path BlackBerry is on
    09-17-16 08:45 PM
    I am currently rocking an Android and I'm not too fond of it, it has become laggy and not usable at times.. I used to have a bold and I was really into it. it was that perfect for me. Sadly it died and I was looking for a replacement at the time Z30 seemed too big, passport was obviously big and expensive.. That's why I had to go for the Sony Z3 compact.. now im looking for an upgrade again so will BlackBerry release any new BBOS phone next year or sooner?
    P.s Not a fan of BlackBerry Android and apps are no issue for me, I am performance oriented.
    You claim to be looking for an upgrade and the best you can come up with is BBOS? Are you aware that Blackberry has moved on from BBOS to BB10?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 01:49 PM
    No. BlackBerry Classic/Q10/Q5 would be the best fits for you. Seems the only BlackBerry phones being made from here on out will have Android OS'.

Posted with my  Classic
    09-19-16 02:05 PM
    Have you done a factory reset, and installed the BlackBerry HUB+ Suite?
    09-19-16 02:13 PM
    BlackBerry is not making new phones. The ones that they are selling are:

- leftover stock of BB10 phones.
    -Android phones built by Alcatel.
    09-19-16 07:59 PM