Hi,

I live in China, I'm Canadian. I know a long time ago BB was banned from China but that is in reference to their network and servers rather the devices. Some older models work here but off the bb network.

Does this awesome new model work in China off the bb network?

I got money ready to buy if it'll work here.

let me know asap please i can pre order.

Thanks
    07-27-16 07:22 AM
    It will work fine. I travel to China fairly often and BBM works great. I just put in a sim for the time I'm there. Have used both my Passport and Z10. My wife is in China right now and we communicate daily on video chat with BBM. Just a word of warning though. Check the radio bands for the DTek to make sure they are compatible with one of the 3 major providers in China. I am sure there would be no problem.
    It should work... but if they block the BlackBerry servers you might not get updates, BBM might not work.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-27-16 07:29 AM
    It will work fine. I travel to China fairly often and BBM works great. I just put in a sim for the time I'm there. Have used both my Passport and Z10. My wife is in China right now and we communicate daily on video chat with BBM. Just a word of warning though. Check the radio bands for the DTek to make sure they are compatible with one of the 3 major providers in China. I am sure there would be no problem.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-27-16 07:38 AM