I have been using an LG V30 for a few years now, and am thinking about getting back into the blackberry game. Obviously would like to have the best out there, so the red edition seems to be the best. First off, will it be back in stock anywhere anytime soon? Second, should I even consider getting a Key2?
    11-20-19 11:01 AM
    First off, will it be back in stock anywhere anytime soon?
    It's in stock right now at the BlackBerry Mobile EU shop. If you're in the US, maybe Best Buy but they're stock levels are always weird. You kinda just have to keep checking with Best Buy.
    11-20-19 12:17 PM
    First, yes, the Red KEY2 is the best BlackBerry to date.

Second, where are you located? If you're in the US, the only way to get one is a new/used one from some reseller on eBay as Best Buy ran out of a stock about a month ago.

If you're in Europe, you can get one straight from the BlackBerry Mobile EU store.
    11-20-19 12:17 PM
    First, yes, the Red KEY2 is the best BlackBerry to date.

Second, where are you located? If you're in the US, the only way to get one is a new/used one from some reseller on eBay as Best Buy ran out of a stock about a month ago.

If you're in Europe, you can get one straight from the BlackBerry Mobile EU store.
    I'm in Ohio. Should I even get a Key2? Like I said, I have an LG V30, and it performs ok...
    11-20-19 08:04 PM
    I'm in Ohio. Should I even get a Key2? Like I said, I have an LG V30, and it performs ok...
    Do you want a keyboard?

If the answer is yes, and you have the budget for it, I can recommend the KEY2.

If you really want a Red one, since you're in the US you can't really get a brand new one. But you can periodically check eBay and Swappa to see if any used ones pop up.

If you don't care for the red color, Black and Silver models are much easier to come by
    11-20-19 09:44 PM
    Nah, you’re already burdened with the Buckeyes so life is already troubled
    11-21-19 12:16 AM
    surely one from the oficial EU Store will work anywhere in the World. I'm in Spain and it's Fine.
    11-21-19 09:03 AM
    surely one from the oficial EU Store will work anywhere in the World. I'm in Spain and it's Fine.
    Operating anywhere versus operating anywhere well aren't the same thing. Unfortunately, there are some differences or there'd only be a single version of the device.
    11-21-19 09:45 AM
    Operating anywhere versus operating anywhere well aren't the same thing. Unfortunately, there are some differences or there'd only be a single version of the device.
    Makes me wonder why TCL can't make a single regional variant of their devices while Google and Apple are doing it just fine.

I believe there is only one model number for each Pixel device.
    11-21-19 10:20 AM
    Makes me wonder why TCL can't make a single regional variant of their devices while Google and Apple are doing it just fine.

I believe there is only one model number for each Pixel device.
    TCL is able to do it. The carriers probably demand otherwise. TCL and many OEMs can only do what the carriers demand in hopes of getting carrier orders
    11-21-19 04:44 PM