I understand that the Classic doesn't have a removable battery - I know how often I've had to remove the battery in my Torch, so what's going to be the fix for the Classic? Am I sending the phone in for service all the time? I'm looking to buy the Classic in the next few days and I'd love to get more input on this very important issue. How do I solve a phone freeze?
    12-21-14 10:10 AM
    You don't really need a battery pull on BlackBerry 10, like what you are always doing on the past. If ever the device froze, you can always press and hold the power button until the device restarts. An alternative way is to press and hold the + and - volume buttons until the device restarts. Those two will always restart the device no matter what, so no need to worry.
    You don't really need a battery pull on BlackBerry 10, like what you are always doing on the past. If ever the device froze, you can always press and hold the power button until the device restarts. An alternative way is to press and hold the + and - volume buttons until the device restarts. Those two will always restart the device no matter what, so no need to worry.
    12-21-14 10:23 AM
    OP, are you aware that the OS is 100% different than what you had on the 9800? The QNX OS is far more stable. Not saying you'll never need a reboot but the OS won't get "stuck" like the previous Java based OS of legacy BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-21-14 10:36 AM
    [WARN]Telling someone to "Search" - Do not reply to a question by telling someone to do a search. Kindly suggest a search link, answer their question, or feel free not to respond.[/WARN]
    12-21-14 11:26 AM
    No worries folks! The posts being warned were removed from sight.
    12-27-14 12:55 PM