Hey,

I am using Blackberry Z3 STJ100-1 OS 10.2.1.2977.
    I am having a lot of trouble using Wifi on this handset, I have 2 Blackberry Z10 of the same version of OS working just fine in the same place using the same Wifi Network.
    The problem being experienced is that the device gets disconnected from the network more than very often!!! While at the same time I experience no such trouble with my Z10, if not disconnect, it takes the pleasure of getting disabled on its own again and again while no such thing is happening on the Z10. It also shows a notification saying Wifi Connection limited, when no such notification is there on the Z10 which is in my other hand and connected to same wifi network.

I have tried wiping the Z3 but it wasn't much help the problem still persists. I have checked, the Wifi modem is suitable for my device and nor is there an excess of device on the Wifi network.

How do i resolve this problem. Help?
    08-18-14 07:43 AM
    It's happening to me too on my Z10 and my previous Z10 as well and not just in one location.

You could try changing your WiFi channel on your router. See if anything changes
    08-20-14 03:29 AM
    Hello folks,

I have the very same issues as well.
    My Z3 has multiple issues really.
    1] Wifi issues (described on this thread) [My mom's MotoE connects to the same wifi network fine, so it is not a router/wifi network issue]
    the only solution is to restart the device.
    2] Phone does not receive cellular calls or sms many times....I have to turn it on, do something and then after some time it will receive calls.
    The service provider network is just fine, trust me. This has happened multiple times.

A newbie BB user
    (moved from Nokia Symbian to BB10 with BB Z3, just a month ago!)
    10-11-14 06:57 AM
    I did a security wipe, reset my wifi and it's settings. It works fine now.
    I don't face any network problems, maybe you should also try to wipe the device and then see.
    PS do take a backup first.
    10-11-14 07:32 AM