Help!!!

Just got a Z10. Impossible to connect wifi. As soon as I switch the wifi, it goes to the little blue thing but nothing happens and if I change page it goes automatically back to off...
    01-02-17 01:55 PM
    Reboot the device by holding the power key down until you see the red LED flash, then let go of the power key.
    01-02-17 02:18 PM
    I did reboot but still nothing... it won't find any wifi network and goes off as son as I leave the setup page...
    01-02-17 03:27 PM
    I did reboot but still nothing... it won't find any wifi network and goes off as son as I leave the setup page...
    What OS are you using? Maybe a new OS install is required.
    01-02-17 03:36 PM
    To install the newest OS on your device read about autoloaders here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/ then find and download the correct autoloader here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/ . If this does not help your situation, I would suspect a hardware problem on your z10. Good Luck!
    01-02-17 03:45 PM
    Help!!!

Just got a Z10. Impossible to connect wifi. As soon as I switch the wifi, it goes to the little blue thing but nothing happens and if I change page it goes automatically back to off...
    Does it happen to you on every wifi net (carrier)?
    I was experiencing the same problem a couple of months ago, until I found out it was some kind of a conflict between my Z10 and my home wifi. In fact, it was happening only when I was under a determined wifi carrier/provider. Every time I wanted to connect myself to my home wifi I needed to reboot my Z10 first. Otherwise, it couldn't find the wifi signal.
    I even tried configuring on the router different wifi channels with no success at all.
    I also tried a Security Wipe. But again, with no success.
    It was so frustrating. As I had a Z30 (and still have), I could have a comparison between the behaviour of these two different smartphones, as I had no problems at all with the Z30 regarding wifi.
    The solution I found out, unfortunatelly or fortunatelly, was buying a new BB as I was not able to find a solution for this kind of problem.
    Let me tell you that my wife is having the same problem on her Z10.
    I think this can be some kind of conflict between Z10s and some wifi providers.
    I hope my experience might help you somehow.
    01-02-17 05:58 PM