Z10 STL100-3, factory unlocked, carrier T-Mobile USA.
    WI-FI was working just fine with the previous OS 10.2 version. After the 10.3 update, this feature is locked, unable to switch ON/OFF. Currently is ON, but is looking like a picture, unable to change anything on it.
    Is there any way I can go back to the previous OS 10.2 version?
    02-27-15 10:50 PM
    I have a Passport but had the same problem. After the update a relay app for the deaf would not work. I solved it by deleting my WiFi network links, resetting my device then signing on to my links (passwords etc...) anew. Don't know why it worked but can now use my WiFi relay app for the deaf.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:24 PM
    I have a Passport but had the same problem. After the update a relay app for the deaf would not work. I solved it by deleting my WiFi network links, resetting my device then signing on to my links (passwords etc...) anew. Don't know why it worked but can now use my WiFi relay app for the deaf.
    The thread starter is talking about something different: a carrier feature.

@ed_v: yes, if you downgrade to a TMO approved OS that came with WFC, you should have it back. As to how you would go about downgrading, check out this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ngrade-999545/

I believe the autoloader you'd want to grab is 10.2.1.2228, but you should confirm this.
    02-28-15 01:25 AM
    Downgraded from 10.3.1.1581 to 10.2.1.3062 with the autoloader 3442 after a few other attempts. Tried a couple more OS versions, none of them has the T-Mobile's WI-FI Calling app. I have managed to partially activate WI-FI calling after backup restored. The problem is I can not control it in any way simply because the app has no shortcut anymore in my Z10. The feature is permanently active and all phone calls go now through wi-fi as long it is connected to a wi-fi network. The only way I can make phone calls through cellular network is to turn off WI-FI. I have wasted so much time trying different combinations of OS and getting all my previously installed apps up and running.....So, I am kind of tired of handling BB devices. I feel like my beautiful Z10 is my last purchase from BB. So disappointed.....
    My only chance is to get an update released by my carrier T-Mobile. But I have learned from them there is no agreement with BB to support the new OS 10.3. If true, it looks like a dead end to me....
    03-01-15 01:40 PM
    The toggle you can (or used to be able to) download from App World. Have you tried that?
    03-01-15 05:02 PM
    I think I have tried everything...Downgraded to several 2.1.xxxx OS versions (turned out that none of them has T-Mobile's WI-FI application integrated), initial saved settings restored (this is the only way I can bring back WI-FI Calling, but is totally out of control - sometimes is blocking all phone calls), also upgraded back to 3.1 OS and restored the old apps with no difference from my previous attempts.
    No stand alone WI-FI Calling app available to install (that could replicate T-Mobile's app feature to use it under the same telephone number).
    I don't know who is to blame for this issue....BB, T-Mobile, or maybe both for not working together very well.....
    03-04-15 11:52 AM
    Wi-Fi Calling - BlackBerry World

^This is what I was talking about. This 'app' toggles WFC on approved OSes, which are documented here: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-6108
    03-04-15 12:00 PM