What do I need to do to keep my Yahoo password valid? I re-enter the password and within seconds it is dropped. Yet when I go to my browser and go to Yahoo mail I have access to Yahoo mail with no problem.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 11:06 AM
    yahoo doesn't work well unless you use it in an app by itself. I had that issue with the HUB when i had my Z30 and then again on my android. Had to use yahoo in its own app. Don't know why. It's a crappy service and i am going to dump my account soon as it is such a pain.

If you have any luck with the account keeping your password, please post.
    04-02-16 01:34 PM
    I have been using Yahoo's email service heavily on a BB, now Q10, for my work the last 17 years. I haven't had a major issue of saving the Yahoo password in BB until the last week. Time to time, I may have been asked to update, re-enter or change my password but usually the password was saved and life goes on. The last week, the password drops out almost immediately after I click the save button. However, it doesn't appear that the Yahoo password is lost in the calendar or contacts feature in my Q10. It's strange how all of a sudden my Q10 doesn't want to retain the password in my Yahoo email feature.
    04-02-16 10:12 PM