I recently upgraded to Priv, however straight out of the box the physical keyboard didn't work. There is some response, when I am in the Hub I can scroll up and down through messages by scrolling on the physical keyboard but this is the only response I can get out of the physical keyboard. It just does nothing when I try to type with it, so I have been forced to use the on-screen keyboard which kind of defeats the purpose of having a Blackberry!

Unfortunately I bought it online and the company want to pick it up and take it for two-three weeks to look at it. I can't afford to be without it that long, so any other methods of getting this working would be great.
    06-06-16 08:49 PM
    All you can do is make sure you have the most recently available OS from your carrier, and that you have all of the Google Play Store updates for the BlackBerry apps.

After that you can try a hard reset by holding down the power button for 40 seconds.
    All you can do is make sure you have the most recently available OS from your carrier, and that you have all of the Google Play Store updates for the BlackBerry apps.

After that you can try a hard reset by holding down the power button for 40 seconds.
    06-06-16 09:25 PM