I installed 10.3.1.652 now any videos that require Flash Player don't play. Am I missing something?
    11-16-14 10:42 AM
    Nope. As of now 10.3.1 builds do not have flash. It is unclear at this point weather that will chance when the software because official. We have heard repeatedly that it will be there from some, but others including myself have their doubts it will ever return.

Work arounds include installing Firefox and the ics flash addon from the Adobe site. Or buy an app called flashfox from Google play and download through snap.

Posted via CB10
    Nope. As of now 10.3.1 builds do not have flash. It is unclear at this point weather that will chance when the software because official. We have heard repeatedly that it will be there from some, but others including myself have their doubts it will ever return.

Work arounds include installing Firefox and the ics flash addon from the Adobe site. Or buy an app called flashfox from Google play and download through snap.

Posted via CB10
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    11-16-14 10:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Adobe flash is pretty much a dead technology with html 5 now fully out of the gate. Web sites need to update their video players to html 5 standards.

Not to mention flash was insecure as crap.

We all called this back in the days of 10.2 that flash would be extinct on the BlackBerry 10 platform in time.

Posted via the Z to the 3 to the 0
    11-18-14 05:30 PM