After turning on, texts, call history, emails dissapeared from July 24th to present. Can't get them back. Happened once before. Everything is there up to July 23rd. Now texting isn't working at all.
    09-02-15 05:50 PM
    I don't think you can get that info back. BUT it does sound like you need to maybe do a security wipe to fix something corrupt in the database
    09-04-15 10:28 AM
    Which OS version are you running? (type myver in any textbox and hit enter to see) Depending on the version, and how you installed it (autoloader? Sachesi?). you might want to re-install or upgrade it.
    Try restarting the phone by holding in both volume buttons until it restarts. Not sure that will bring back your missing txts but it should get them working again.

If you don't have a backup app yet, I'd recommend "Ultimate Backup" or "SMS Backup" from Blackberry World. They each do a better job of backing up and restoring than BB Link does, and if you're thinking of re-installing the OS, you should first back up the data which is important to you. Ultimate Backup will backup/restore txts, contacts, documents, email, media files, almost anything you'd need to save.

Hope some of that helps!
    09-04-15 10:29 AM