Text messages from a single contact no longer appear in HUB or on the Text message screen. If I tap "compose" and choose that contact, the text thread appears and I can send a text. However, my phone does not notify me if they text back, so I have to start a draft text as above or go to the contact directly and tap on activity. So far all I have done is a couple of hard reboots.
    03-15-16 10:11 PM
    I have the exact same issue. Just noticed it with the last 2 days. Still working on finding a solution. Have done the hard reboots and tried removing texts from the hub and showing only in separate account without any change. It only affects one single contact. Have checked the contact and don't see anything unusual about it. It is a text only contact.
    03-19-16 09:21 AM
    I got the hidden contact to show up in the hub again by doing the following:
    1--found conversation by looking at the contact, tapping activity and getting the conversation to show up.
    2--Deleted all the messages in the conversation and ended the chat.
    3--Hard Reboot the device (mine is a Z30) by holding both volume buttons until the loading circle appears.
    4--Send message to contact from the hub, received reply and got the appropriate notification and the new conversation is now visible in the Hub.
    03-19-16 09:49 AM