when I press on the whatsapp, play store and Amazon apps, they start running as if they will open but they running stops along the way. This was after I performed an upgrade on my whatsapp.
    10-19-19 12:43 AM
    when I press on the whatsapp, play store and Amazon apps, they start running as if they will open but they running stops along the way. This was after I performed an upgrade on my whatsapp.
    Hold the power button on your device for about 10 seconds, let the phone reboot, then put it down and leave it alone for 10 minutes to let the runtime fully initialize.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-19 11:11 AM
    Hold the power button on your device for about 10 seconds, let the phone reboot, then put it down and leave it alone for 10 minutes to let the runtime fully initialize.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-19 09:42 PM
    I held the power button and pressed on restart to reboot then left the phone for slightly over ten minutes but status still same.
    10-19-19 09:56 PM
    I held the power button and pressed on restart to reboot then left the phone for slightly over ten minutes but status still same.
    Can you open ANY Android apps?
    10-19-19 11:47 PM
    I have tried to open all the apps. The rest are opening except for whatsapp, xender, Amazon, play store, imo and English dictionary
    10-20-19 02:05 AM
    I have tried to open all the apps. The rest are opening except for whatsapp, xender, Amazon, play store, imo and English dictionary
    Are any of the others Android?
    10-20-19 09:21 AM
    Am able to open the following android apps Google assistant, Evernote, Google maps, Facebook, LinkedIn, you tube, Drop Box, Twitter
    10-20-19 12:53 PM
    Am able to open the following android apps Google Assistant, Evernote, Google Maps, Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube, Drop Box and Twitter.
    10-20-19 01:34 PM
    Am able to open the following android apps Google Assistant, Evernote, Google Maps, Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube, Drop Box and Twitter.
    There are times when the Z3 and Z10STL100-1 haven't been able to run apps that other BB10 devices can, but I can't be sure these ones in particular are affected.

The fact that you can run some, would indicate the Runtime is still functioning, so I would try different versions of those apps.
    10-20-19 06:54 PM
    Have downloaded different versions of play store and whatsapp but having a problem with installation. When I start installing, it first says processing then initialising then processing again and stays like this. The last time I tried it was processing for two hours until I gave up.
    10-21-19 12:32 AM
    Have downloaded different versions of play store and whatsapp but having a problem with installation. When I start installing, it first says processing then initialising then processing again and stays like this. The last time I tried it was processing for two hours until I gave up.
    I assumed you meant Cobalt's modified Play Store. That's the only one that works.

However, use this Play Store client instead:

https://f-droid.org/repo/com.github....lpstore_46.apk

For WhatsApp, download from www.whatsapp.com/android.
    10-21-19 12:35 AM