when I get a call on my phone I can hardly hear the person on the other end
    08-11-15 11:24 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

Hard to answer without knowing more, namely has this always been a problem, or just recently? If recently, did it start after a particular event like an OS update or downloading/updating a seemingly unrelated app?
    Is it for all calls? If not, have you noticed which types of calls are affected? i.e. landlines, other mobile phones, etc.

I'll assume you've already done the obvious step of turning up the Volume while you're on on call.

You can try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)

Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, and black screen. The red LED will turn on. As soon as LED turns off, release the top key.

Was anything better after that reboot?
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

Hard to answer without knowing more, namely has this always been a problem, or just recently? If recently, did it start after a particular event like an OS update or downloading/updating a seemingly unrelated app?
    Is it for all calls? If not, have you noticed which types of calls are affected? i.e. landlines, other mobile phones, etc.

I'll assume you've already done the obvious step of turning up the Volume while you're on on call.

You can try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)

Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, and black screen. The red LED will turn on. As soon as LED turns off, release the top key.

Was anything better after that reboot?
    08-11-15 12:12 PM