I am using BB Priv and it is update on recent update.

Can anyone tell me why recently i am getting frequently message called "No Internet Connection" while i disconnected from internet and not browsing or using any apps. It flash and fade away in the display.

I checked internet usages but nothing suspicious for checking i uninstalled the app which consume most of the bandwidth in last week but still showing and disappear that message.

Can anyone tell me what is the solution.
    10-25-17 11:35 AM
    Can anyone tell me why recently i am getting frequently message called "No Internet Connection" while i disconnected from internet and not browsing or using any apps. It flash and fade away in the display.
    Because something is trying to connect to the internet. Could be almost anything, an app, a widget, even just the OS checking for updates. Put your device in airplane mode, it'll stop.
    10-25-17 01:50 PM
    If i put my device in airplane mode.. then can i use my device as a phone? Then i think there is no use of this phone. If any other way to debug or find out this solution and it is a common scenario of BlackBerry Priv then nothing to say just have to bear it.

I occur in recent as i am using this phone for 1.5 year never saw this kind of activities.

As my Iphone or HTC M10 don't say this kind of information. Why BB Priv is asking.

Just want to how to find out this.
    10-25-17 10:40 PM