I just bought this new. It's a STA100-5 on the H20 network (att) with
    Software Release 10.3.2.2474 and OS version 10.3.2.2639.

Things started out ok when I first got it. I went throught the Cobalts guide to get google play on my z30. Installed sound cloud, amazon prime music and and a few other common and well known apps. It was working ok until I started having issues face10 and messenger. I did a security wipe twice and restarted. Phone updated to .2474. Blackberry icon in the top right goes on and off intermittently and my internet access is just as spotty. I can have full wifi bars but only occasionally can I load a web page. Same problem with BBW or trying to log into either of the amazon apps. Also cant access payment options under settings without getting and cant reach error. All i want is to be able to use my BB. Any ideas? Currently trying to do the runtime update which I get the network error msg.
    02-24-16 06:37 PM
    Hi in order to use BlackBerry ,make sure you have BlackBerry logo besides your signal
    Hi in order to use BlackBerry ,make sure you have BlackBerry logo besides your signal
    02-25-16 12:40 AM