My z10 recently started to restart, for the first time when i throw it to the sofa (softly!!) and now when i was on my secretary after i use it, i just put it on top of the desk and started to reboot again basically with soft moves nothing special, i'm afraid now it will be "sensitive" and keep rebooting after little movements.
    11-10-14 02:48 PM
    I wonder if your battery is not making solid contact with the phone. If movement is causing the restart perhaps the battery connection is the problem. You could try putting a folded wedge of paper between the back cover and the battery to hold the battery in place and see if that helps.
    Diogo Cardoso likes this.
    11-10-14 02:58 PM
    Maybe check the battery inside and make sure it is in there tightly. Or maybe put s piece of a card in there to make sure the battery is not shaking away from the cover.

Also, have you installed an app lately? Maybe the app is to blame and not small movements.
    Diogo Cardoso likes this.
    11-10-14 02:58 PM
    Maybe check the battery inside and make sure it is in there tightly. Or maybe put s piece of a card in there to make sure the battery is not shaking away from the cover.
    Great minds think alike
    11-10-14 03:00 PM
    thanks for the answers just recently i pull the battery out, i'll try out it again making sure its well connected hope it works
    11-10-14 03:23 PM