Issues:
    --My battery drains steadily in about 3 hours. This is with most features off and no phone calls, etc. It's a steady drain the moment the device is pulled from the power.

--My battery usage chart is showing "Input Services" at 46% and "PIM Services" at 36%. It would seem something is happening here since all this energy is being consumed while the device isn't being "used".

--The battery gets HOT. it's working all the time and is almost disturbing how warm the device gets in my pocket. I replaced the batter this week so it's not the battery. The former battery and the new one exhibit the same heat.

--I'm having Sync issues to Outlook. I get long lags between email updates. Using the "refresh" function is ineffective. I must "restart" the unit. Even after a restart, it takes many minutes for the files to sync.

I'm no expert here. But I can't help but imagine there's some break in the connection between the device and Outlook. That the power drain is associated with the device "fetching" and fetching messages but with no success.

This has only occurred after the upgrade to 10.3.2.440. It worked fine for about 3 weeks after the upgrade (though I had some other minor issues). But this power loss and lack of syncing is a real issue.
    07-28-15 02:35 PM
    Reboot device?
    Delete Accounts and wait an hour or two to check battery usages.... then recreate the accounts.

If all else fails, do a clean install of the OS and check it thoroughly before "trying" a limited restore (make sure to do a backup).
    07-28-15 03:31 PM