I'm having a lot of problems with text messaging lately. I have been working on the new OS for a few weeks now without issue, and yesterday my texting started having problems, and the problems have been ranging between the following:

-conversations won't load, it will just open a blank texting screen when I try to open a message
    -sometimes it won't even respond to my typing(it will type the first letter but then the typing icon will just flash and nothing will happen). Even if i try tapping on the suggested word it won't appear
    -if I get a message typed it will say that it was unable to save it once I've sent it and the message disappears
    -if the message types, and starts sending, it will never actually fully send
    -I've tried responding using the quick message box arrow on the side, and that won't send either.

The rest of the phone is working fine, it only seems to be texting that is doing this. I've tried to reset using the reset option on the power down screen, and I've also done the hard reset by holding down both volume buttons and taking out the battery. When the phone came back on it had lost the contact names on my message list (the contacts are still in my phone, and when I open the message the name is there...they gradually all came back).

I've never seen this before and it is INCREDIBLY frustrating and unreliable. Any help would be appreciated!
    03-18-15 11:25 AM
    Same. The send button is too small and it keeps adding predicted tx too the end. If its me, why didn't it happen before!!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 11:40 AM
    Did you delete the text threads?
    03-18-15 11:47 AM
    Are you connected to bluetooth, and are you connected to blend?

If you aren't connected to bluetooth, do this:
    Go to the device monitor
    Go to the 'memory' tab
    Click on BlackBerry blend
    Close BlackBerry blend

Temporary fix.
    Permanent fix would involve reloading OS through BlackBerry link
    03-18-15 12:25 PM