My phone is acting weird these days. It has an awesome battery life and i never had an issue, it lasts for three days with moderate use, but suddenly battery life is reduced to less than a day. Which is weird. i havent installed any new app. i have even deleted whatsapp. all apps i have are native. display is not consuming more than 18% of the total which is highest consumption limit. all other apps are less than 18%. i am continuously monitoring it through device monitor. i have also rebooted my phone for 5 to 6 times through volume keys. reset the hub, but it didn't work. I am so disappointed. why is it happening? is it because of the OS update? without battery life, this phone is not at all productive. Any solutions?? Please help
    09-18-16 09:37 AM
    Please share the screen shot of device monitor.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-16 10:14 AM
    The more your CPU is used the faster your battery will be consumed. This includes how much time you spend using your phone, leaving apps open (including the Device Monitor), and using apps or services that run in the background.

For example, turning on Bluetooth or NFC will decrease battery life. Also if you go to an area with limited mobile service your phone will have to work harder to maintain service and will consume more battery power.
    09-18-16 10:16 AM