Hello all,

A few months ago I bought a Blackberry Passport. I have been using the hub to get my outlook mail (hotmail), facebook, text messages etc. in one place. This has been working like a dream, until yesterday morning. Since then the hub did the following with my outlookmails on and off:

- sending the same email over and over again to recipients;
    - not syncing any recent email, but stopping somewhere in the beginning of January;
    - synching very slowely (ie: 15 - 45 min difference between an email arriving at my webbased outlook and ending up in the hub);
    - not syncing any folders.

I cannot find any actions I did to cause this: I did not download any apps the last few days, or changed any hub or outlook settings. Based on several fora I tried the following:

- rebooting the device over and over;
    - deleting the outlook account from the hub and re-entering it;
    - clicking on 'renew' over and over;
    - changing the hub outlook settings (from push to interval syncing, changing the time for syning from 'for ever' to 30 days, to less, serveraddress).

Overnight it suddenly worked again and I found new emails in my hub again when I woke up. However, half an our later everything was gone again, to turn up in bits, to be gone again, to turn up again etc etc etc.

Quite frustrating. I am hoping you guys know what's going on. I looked over and over for similar threads, but couldn't find any recent onces. My gutfeeling tells me that this has something to do with outlook, because the text messages, fb, etc is working like a charm. Having said that, I am in no way a IT wizard.

Thanks! Anma
    02-03-15 05:28 AM
    I noticed issues adding new contacts, which syncs to my outlook (hotmail) account. It kept creating duplicates for some reason. Very strange as this never happened before.

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    02-03-15 06:02 AM