Hi,
    My friend and I have been happily sending BBM Messenger messages until she went on holiday recently. She has a Blackberry Q5 and I use a HTC Desire 820 phone. Since she got back, I can send messages to her phone but she is unable to send me messages back and keeps receiving a red cross each time she sends messages using BBM Messenger. (This is an app I have downloaded whereas she naturally has this feature on her phone). She can view my messages but cannot send anything. I am the only contact she is unable to send messages to. Other friends of hers either use Blackberry or an iPhone.

We have tried switching off our phones and I have uninstalled and installed the BBM Messenger app but to no avail.

Please can you help?

Thanks, R.
    06-20-15 05:16 PM
    Hi,
    My friend and I have been happily sending BBM Messenger messages until she went on holiday recently. She has a Blackberry Q5 and I use a HTC Desire 820 phone. Since she got back, I can send messages to her phone but she is unable to send me messages back and keeps receiving a red cross each time she sends messages using BBM Messenger. (This is an app I have downloaded whereas she naturally has this feature on her phone). She can view my messages but cannot send anything. I am the only contact she is unable to send messages to. Other friends of hers either use Blackberry or an iPhone.

We have tried switching off our phones and I have uninstalled and installed the BBM Messenger app but to no avail.

Please can you help?

Thanks, R.
    Ask her to eliminate you as a contact then add you back and see if that fixes the issue, also make sure both of you are in the latest version of BBM for your device
    06-20-15 06:45 PM