Round 1 - Phone removes the following apps from folders: ebay, netflix, twitch, crackberry, android central, snapchat.

Round 3 - Phone DELETES the following apps by itself: ebay, netflix, twitch, crackberry, android central, snapchat.

Round 3 - After reinstalling the above from the google play store, then rebooting the phone, the EXACT same apps (but nothing more) are removed from folders again.

Never seen anything like it.

Thanks!
    11-20-16 01:27 PM
    That's.... actually kind of weird. Never heard fo that before, ever. Try doing a factory reset on it and see if that fixes it.
    11-20-16 04:29 PM
    Round 1 - Phone removes the following apps from folders: ebay, netflix, twitch, crackberry, android central, snapchat.

Round 3 - Phone DELETES the following apps by itself: ebay, netflix, twitch, crackberry, android central, snapchat.

Round 3 - After reinstalling the above from the google play store, then rebooting the phone, the EXACT same apps (but nothing more) are removed from folders again.

Never seen anything like it.

Thanks!
    The answer is simply that the great Android gods don't like those particular apps.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    11-20-16 07:15 PM