Verizon just "upgraded" my Z10 to software release 10.3.3.1463. So far it has been garbage for me. My Rocksteady Bluetooth speaker shows up as being installed, but when I play music through it, it keeps losing and gaining the lock and "stuttering". I called Verizon and they did a reset, but it still does it. I NEVER had this problem with the previous OS. I've done every kind of reset, uninstal, and reboot imaginable, but it still doesn't work right. So is there any way to re-install my previous OS and dump this alleged "upgrade"? Thanks for any help.
    02-17-17 12:00 PM
    There is an issue with the update.... and sorry but you can't go back.

Not clear on the every kind of reset, uninstall and reboot.... but:

1) Try deleting the pairing from you phone. Reboot and then recreate it. (probably did that and it didn't work, but worth a try)

2) Do a Security Wipe or better a Factory Reset.... and don't restore any settings or data, test it. If it works, you can then try restoring data... and hope that doesn't cause an issue, if it does, repeat without a full restore.
    Deputy276 likes this.
    02-17-17 02:00 PM
    LOL...yep...tried that "deleting the pairing" thingie too. No luck. However, I think maybe I CAN go back. I know I can't go back to anything older than 10.3.3, however, using the files on this page...

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...66747#U2466747

I CAN go back to previous versions of 10.3.3. I'm gonna try 10.3.3.1435 and see if that works. If not, there is one more version I can try before giving in and going with a hardwire to my Rocksteady speaker. Doncha just love how upgrades turn into downgrades?
    02-17-17 02:51 PM
    Crap. Won't let me go back in versions. However, the Factory Reset did the trick...I hope. So far so good. Thanks for the help!!
    02-17-17 06:09 PM