I recently updated my OS to the latest version using Sachesi,it installed the OS but some apps won't work,also the camera Says that isn,t compatible with the current device software.Update your device software and try again.Also my keyboard wont Type therefore i cant Sign in my Blackberry ID;also I didnt backup the previous version and files.What should i do?
    Also
    06-07-15 06:35 AM
    I recently updated my OS to the latest version using Sachesi,it installed the OS but some apps won't work,also the camera Says that isn,t compatible with the current device software.Update your device software and try again.Also my keyboard wont Type therefore i cant Sign in my Blackberry ID;also I didnt backup the previous version and files.What should i do?
    Also
    I'm thinking you just need to hard boot that device a couple couple times? Which z10 model are you working with?
    If a hard boot fails to resolve I would back up what you do have and do sec wipe and and clean it up and fresh install the OS
    06-07-15 08:51 AM
    Blackberry z10 STL 100-4 and i cant back-up what i have because i cant log in to the Blackberry ID.Actually i cant do anything with the z10,coz the keyboard is frozen.I really need a way through this.
    06-07-15 12:53 PM