Recently, I have bought and installed a program IP Cam Viewer for Blackberry on my Q10 but it did not work. It says Camera / Feed not Available. My problem was, I could not find any model and type of cameras available in the list which is compatible to the CCTV Camera I use. I am using a Chinese/Taiwanese Camera with no Brand.

I have tried many times choose any model and type which hope that one might be compatible but they weren't. :{

Funnily, my wife uses a FREE ANdroid program on her Sony Xperia and it works well. No problem at all.

Can anyone here help me who to solve this problem ? I really need to use this program (FYI: this is the only software available in BlackberryWorld for Q10)

You can email me too at [email protected]

Thank you.
    01-13-15 05:41 AM
    Recently, I have bought and installed a program IP Cam Viewer for Blackberry on my Q10 but it did not work. It says Camera / Feed not Available. My problem was, I could not find any model and type of cameras available in the list which is compatible to the CCTV Camera I use. I am using a Chinese/Taiwanese Camera with no Brand.

I have tried many times choose any model and type which hope that one might be compatible but they weren't. :{

Funnily, my wife uses a FREE ANdroid program on her Sony Xperia and it works well. No problem at all.

Can anyone here help me who to solve this problem ? I really need to use this program (FYI: this is the only software available in BlackberryWorld for Q10)

You can email me too at [email protected]

Thank you.
    sideload snap and get the free version from google play or using astro file manager on your wifes phone copy the apk for free version and install it on your bb
    01-13-15 07:29 AM