before updating my os, I was running some apps from .apk installation (ex : instagram, line) but suddently my os was crash and I had to re instale it in store with latest os (10.3.2.2876). when I instal .apk again its work but when i close the app and open it for the second time its always fail to run. the i try to re instal the .apk and its work but only for the first time again. then I try to download the apk from another source but the result was same. I try it several times until when I try to install it always said "You dont have enought storage space avaible to install this app...." but the device was newly re instal and the storage was freely wide space. or some time it said "you had already an earlier version of this app..." more or less said like that but i always delete apps the apps that failed to install. thanks before.
    12-24-16 11:26 AM
    before updating my os, I was running some apps from .apk installation (ex : instagram, line) but suddently my os was crash and I had to re instale it in store with latest os (10.3.2.2876). when I instal .apk again its work but when i close the app and open it for the second time its always fail to run. the i try to re instal the .apk and its work but only for the first time again. then I try to download the apk from another source but the result was same. I try it several times until when I try to install it always said "You dont have enought storage space avaible to install this app...." but the device was newly re instal and the storage was freely wide space. or some time it said "you had already an earlier version of this app..." more or less said like that but i always delete apps the apps that failed to install. thanks before.
    You likely need to update the BlackBerry android runtime.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

Install, do NOT open, but reboot phone.

And if you want the latest OS you can use Thurasks autoloaders for 10.3.3

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...?usp=drive_web

How to use autoloader...

http://www.blackberryos.com/blackber...martphone.html

Posted via CB10
    12-24-16 11:36 AM
    Did you already turn this on?

Why I cant instal any .apk anymore??-img_20161224_094645.png
    Why I cant instal any .apk anymore??-img_20161224_094655.png

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.3.2049 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    12-24-16 11:48 AM
    Yes I had already turn on allow apps for other source, and I just update blackberry android runtime but now when I instal it still said I had already newer version although I am sure I wasnt.
    12-24-16 11:08 PM
    Yes I had already turn on allow apps for other source, and I just update blackberry android runtime but now when I instal it still said I had already newer version although I am sure I wasnt.
    Did you reboot device after installing ART patch?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-16 11:56 PM